Brothers RV Park and Food Truck Corral
Reservation and Cancellation Policy
· All reservations must be completed online at www.brothersrvpark.com
· Reservation must be paid in full at the time of booking. All reservations include a $3 booking fee and a 3% processing fee.
· Electrical usage is included for daily and weekly reservations. For monthly reservations, electrical usage will be charged to the credit card on file the first week of each month for the previous month at the current electric rate of Recreational Vehicle Park Entity.
· Monthly reservations require 1 full month payment at time of booking. Billing will occur on the 1st of each month with the charges applied to the credit card on file. Prorated fees resulting from a partial first month will be applied to the second monthly bill. Denied credit card charges will be charged a $25 admin fee and remaining reservation may be subject to cancellation.
· For Monthly reservations, a $200 electrical deposit will be collected at the time of reservation. Deposit will be credited to final electrical bill with any remaining balance refunded to the card on file.
· Broadband internet WIFI is available for unlimited devices and is included for all reservations. If you experience any connectivity issues, contact support 24x7 at 1-888-507-1128. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
· Cancellations received at least 14 days prior to arrival, all fees except for a $25 administration fee will be refunded.
· Cancellations received within 14 days of arrival, no refunds.
· Check-out is at 11:00am. Check-in is 1:00pm.
· No refunds for inclement weather, early departures or ejection by Recreational Vehicle Park Entity.
· All vehicles must be currently licensed, registered, insured and maintained in good condition and operated by a licensed driver.
· Maximum of two (2) properly licensed, registered and insured vehicles per reservation.
· All posted traffic signs must be obeyed.
· Approved recreational vehicles include Class A, Class B and Class C Motorhomes, Fifth Wheels, Travel Trailers, Pop-up Trailers, Tuck Campers and Toy Haulers. No Tents.
· Recreational Vehicle Park Entity must approve any RV 15 years and older prior to making reservations.
· Recreational Vehicles deemed to be in “poor” condition and not pre-approved may be ejected from the Recreational Vehicle Park with no refund.
· Parking is allowed in designated spots and sites only. Vehicle(s) may not infringe on adjacent sites or grass areas.
· Any vehicle parked illegally is subject to being towed (at vehicle owner’s expense).
· In case of emergency call 911.
· All public laws and ordinances must be obeyed.
· Observe all posted signs throughout the Recreational Vehicle Park.
· Maximum of 6 Recreational Vehicle Park Participants per site and no more than 4 adults per site.
· Respect other Recreational Vehicle Park Participant’s privacy by not walking through occupied sites.
· No open fires allowed.
· Propane and charcoal grills are allowed.
· All waste disposal hookups must be sealed with hoses and connections free of leaks.
· All trash must be bagged and be placed in dumpsters. No large or bulk items may be disposed of.
· Keep your site area neat and organized.
· Vehicle washing, repairs and maintenance (e.g., oil changes, lubes, etc.) is prohibited.
· Enjoy adult beverages responsibly.
· Only outdoor patio/lawn furniture and accessories may be left outside. Items must be secured when unattended.
· Indoor furniture, refrigerators or freezers may NOT be left outside.
· Vehicles must not hang over the rear of back-in sites.
· Tents or Tarps
· Pools, Hot Tubs
· Affixing items to Trees
· ATV’s/ Minibikes / Go Carts / Golf Carts or Side by Sides may not be operated in the Recreational Vehicle Park
· Firearms may not be worn, openly displayed, or discharged in the Recreational Vehicle Park
· Drones/ remote controlled toys
· Hazardous materials
· Political Signage, Banners, or any sort of display that could be interpreted as vulgar, hateful, or disrespectful.
· Permanent structures such as decks, fencing, or skirting (except for accessibility reasons for ingress/egress to the RV)
· Mail or package delivery
Code of Conduct & Policies
· Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
· Smoking permitted at individual sites only. No smoking in any common areas including laundry, bathhouse, recreation area, outside sitting areas and green spaces. Extinguish and dispose of waste properly.
· All Recreational Vehicle Park Participants should be courteous to other Recreational Vehicle Park Participants; ensuring noise levels are acceptable even during the day. Loud music is not permitted at any time. Recreational Vehicle Park Participants will be responsible for the conduct of their family members, guests and/or visitors.
· Place trash in bags and dispose of garbage in the provided dumpsters and do not throw personal garbage in restrooms, laundry, or other facility trashcans.
· Do not flush anything in toilets other than toilet paper that is provided.
· Keep building doors closed.
· Do not tamper with the landscaping, electric or plumbing systems.
· Do not chase, harass or feed any of the wildlife.
· No soliciting, peddling, loitering, trespassing or trading allowed in the Recreational Vehicle Park.
· No criminal or drug related activity in or near the Recreational Vehicle Park.
· If the weather forecast calls for freezing temperatures, the Recreational Vehicle Park Participant will be responsible for disconnecting and shutting off the water connection. Any freeze damage done to the connection point will be the responsibility of the Recreational Vehicle Park Participant.
· Wastewater must be disposed of properly in the appropriate sewer connection. No dumping on the ground.
· Any Recreational Vehicle Park Participant destroying/damaging Recreational Vehicle Park or other Recreational Vehicle Park Participant’s property may be required to make restitution.
· If Recreational Vehicle Park Participant's RV creates a problem with the Recreational Vehicle Park’s utilities, the Recreational Vehicle Park Participant may be responsible for the cost of repairs.
· Recreational Vehicle Park Participants shall not make any alterations to the electric, water or sewer connections provided by the Recreational Vehicle Park.
· Pets must be always kept on a leash and under the control of a responsible adult.
· All pets must be registered and have current vaccinations.
· Up to two (2) pets per site.
· No pet fences or outdoor pet cages allowed.
· Do not leave your pets unattended.
· Pet waste must be picked up and put in plastic bags and deposited in dumpsters.
· Recreational Vehicle Park Entity reserves the right to restrict any pets from property if there are any safety concerns or issues.
· The pet owner is solely responsible for any damage done to persons or Recreational Vehicle Park Entity by the pet.
· Only pets that belong to registered Recreational Vehicle Park Participants are allowed on property.
· Wildlife/farm animals are not considered pets and not allowed.
· Recreational Vehicle Park Entity retains the right to alter and modify any of the Rules and Regulations in keeping with the fairness and best interest of all parties.
· Recreational Vehicle Park Entity will periodically inspect Recreational Vehicle Park to assure compliance with rules.
· Recreational Vehicle Park Participants are responsible for all damage or destruction of property, and any injury to persons, caused by the Recreational Vehicle Park Participant or his or her family, visitors or pets. Recreational Vehicle Park Entity reserves the right to charge guests accordingly for any damage they cause to the grounds or Recreational Vehicle Park Entity facilities.
· Violation of these rules and regulations may result in ejection by Recreational Vehicle Park Entity.
· The Recreational Vehicle Park Entity reserves the right to disconnect utilities in order that repair, alterations or additions may be made. Recreational Vehicle Park Participants will be notified, when possible, of any planned utility system shutdown. The Recreational Vehicle Park Entity shall not be responsible for any loss suffered by any Recreational Vehicle Park Participant from planned or emergency shutdowns.
· Recreational Vehicle Park Entity’s decisions in all disputes are deemed final.
WARNING - TEXAS LAW (CHAPTER 75B, CIVIL PRACTICE AND REMEDIES CODE) LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF A RECREATIONAL VEHICLE PARK OR CAMPGROUND ENTITY FOR INJURIES OR DEATH OF A RECREATIONAL VEHICLE PARK OR CAMPGROUND PARTICIPANT RESULTING FROM A RECREATIONAL VEHICLE PARK OR CAMPGROUND ACTIVITY.