Brothers RV Park and Food Truck Corral
· Dedicated 15’ x 38’ asphalt pad for Food Truck and adjacent gravel base pad for your customers.
· Electricity (120v 20&30 amp & 240v 50-amp service) and Water
· Bathroom Facilities
· Customer Parking
· Sitting Area with Picnic Tables
· Mentions on Website and Digital Road Sign
· All reservations must be completed online at www.brothersrvpark.com
· Reservation must be paid in full at the time of booking. All reservations include a $3 booking fee and a 3% processing fee.
· Reservations received 14 days prior to arrival will receive mentions on Website and Digital Road Sign.
· No refunds for Cancellations or No-Shows.
· No refunds for inclement weather, early departures or ejection by Recreational Vehicle Park Entity.
Food Truck Policies
· All Mobile Food Units (Food Trucks) are classified as Recreational Vehicle Park Participants and Recreational Vehicle Park Entity assumes no responsibility or liability occurring in the nature of the food truck operation.
· All Food Trucks must possess all applicable licenses, permits and inspections necessary to operate in the City of Early, Brown County and State of TX. Recreational Vehicle Park Entity is not responsible for obtaining or verifying these licenses/permits.
· Must have proof of insurance.
· All vehicles must be currently licensed, registered, insured and maintained in good condition and operated by a licensed driver.
· The use of generators to supply electricity to a Mobile Food Unit is prohibited. Electrical hookups are provided.
· No wastewater dumping allowed on ground or in any of the Recreational Vehicle Park Entity sewer drains. Food Trucks must be self-contained, and wastewater taken offsite.
· The area around the unit must be kept clean and free from litter, garbage, and debris.
· Any collected trash must be placed in bags and may be disposed of in the provided dumpsters. In addition, before leaving or whenever necessary, take trash collected in provided trash cans to the dumpster and replace bags (bags will be provided in the bottom of trash cans).
· If you are the last Food Truck to leave for the day, close all patio table umbrellas, check area for any trash and make sure restroom doors are closed.
· Do not throw any garbage in the restrooms.
· Parking is allowed in designated Food Truck spots only. Vehicle(s) may not infringe on adjacent sites or grass areas.
· No Mobile Food Unit shall operate within an access driveway or fire lane.
· Any vehicle parked illegally is subject to being towed (at vehicle owner’s expense).
· In case of emergency call 911.
· No overnight camping allowed in Food Truck spots A-E.
· All public laws and ordinances must be obeyed.
· Observe all posted signs throughout the Recreational Vehicle Park.
· Recreational Vehicle Park Entity retains the right to alter and modify any of the Rules and Regulations in keeping with the fairness and best interest of all parties.
· Recreational Vehicle Park Entity will periodically inspect to assure compliance with rules.
· Food Truck operators are responsible for all damage or destruction of property, and any injury to persons, caused by the operator or their employees.
· Recreational Vehicle Park Entity reserves the right to charge operators accordingly for any damage they cause to the property, grounds or facilities.
· Violation of these rules and regulations may result in ejection by Recreational Vehicle Park Entity.
· Recreational Vehicle Park Entity’s decisions in all disputes are deemed final.
WARNING - TEXAS LAW (CHAPTER 75B, CIVIL PRACTICE AND REMEDIES CODE) LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF A RECREATIONAL VEHICLE PARK OR CAMPGROUND ENTITY FOR INJURIES OR DEATH OF A RECREATIONAL VEHICLE PARK OR CAMPGROUND PARTICIPANT RESULTING FROM A RECREATIONAL VEHICLE PARK OR CAMPGROUND ACTIVITY.